- Prepare the facilities for the different activities (equipment, safety inspection of the different areas, cleanliness, etc.) and ensure accessibility.
- Greet, guide and inform participants in the different activities.
- Manage the public activities (collect admission fees and prepare attendance reports) and ensure that these activities run smoothly.
- Control access to the facilities according to the schedule set by the sports centre.
- Check on the building's cleanliness and safety (do regular rounds throughout the work day).
- Provide technical support to the officials in charge of activities and to the partner organizations.
- Prepare daily reports and inform the sports centre of any irregularities.
- Other related duties.
- Have the qualities required to work with the public and show initiative.
- Be comfortable in a computerized work environment.
- Be responsible, punctual, independent and resourceful.
- Demonstrate excellent client service skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- A valid first aid certificate is an asset.
- The ability to communicate verbally in English is an asset.
- A security check is mandatory.
The attendant must be available at all times based on a flexible schedule, days, nights and weekends, for a minimum of 16 hours a week.
View job opportunities with Gatineau