- Surface area: 1,950 m2 (34 x 57 m, or approximately 20,000 ft2)
- Maximum capacity: 1,986 people
- Ceiling height: 9.5 m (a high school gymnasium is approximately 7 to 7.5 m high)
- Three 646 m2 courts (34 x 19 m) that can be separated by partitions
- Each court has its own scoreboard.
- Two levels of lighting (550 and 1000 lux)
- Permanent bleachers for up to 500 people
- Integrated audio system
- Safety net for the bleachers
- Installation of an opaque curtain for the windows overlooking boulevard de la Gappe
- Option of setting up 3 basketball or 12 badminton or volleyball courts
Layout of the gymnasiums
Canadian National Men's Volleyball Team
Schedule and hours
Gymnasiums schedule and hours
Residents and organizations can reserve the gymnasium for activities such as badminton, basketball or volleyball.