Municipal tax payments
The municipal tax bill for 2018 can be paid in two instalments, and the payment dates are:
- February 2, 2018
- July 3, 2018
No further notice will be sent for the second payment due on July 3, 2018.
If the balance of the municipal tax bill for 2018 is less than $300, the total amount is due by February 2, 2018.
Methods of payment
You have several options for paying your municipal taxes:
- pre-authorized deductions by Ville de Gatineau;
- through your financial institution's Internet or telephone banking service;
- through the teller or ATM at most caisses populaires, chartered banks or caisses d'économie;
- by mail, using the stubs and return envelopes provided;
- at any municipal service centre during office hours; or
- by dropping your stub and cheque or money order in one of the service centre deposit boxes.
Click here for service centre locations and hours.