311 Non-urgent call centre

A whole city at your fingertips!


By phone

Dial 311 for information or to notify the City:

  • Potholes;
  • Watermain break;
  • Sewer backup;
  • Slippery sidewalk requiring de-icing;
  • Traffic light malfunction.

If you cannot reach the 311 number from your home, call 819-595-2002 or toll-free 1-866-299-2002.




With a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)

Residents who are hard of hearing can contact the 311 service by calling 311 and pressing *.



For information on the Rapibus, please contact the Société de transport de l'Outaouais.

We're modernizing our website!

In the coming months, we'll gradually modernize our website to make it simpler and more intuitive.

Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions:

Please do not include personal information.

Top of page