Signaler un animal perdu
Please note: The content of this page is available only in French. A machine-translated version (without any human intervention) is available by using Google Translate. Gatineau is not responsible for the linguistic quality of the translations or the technical quality of their content, nor of any of the possible problems, direct or indirect, that could be raised as a consequence of its use by the readers.

Les citoyens doivent s'adresser auprès de la SPCA de l'Outaouais en composant le 819-243-2004 pour signaler tout animal perdu.

Top of page