Residents and merchants can obtain a municipal parking permit that will exempt them from the by-laws limiting street parking.
However, certain conditions apply to the issuance of these permits:
- Residents must provide proof that they live at the address in question by presenting their driver's licence and their vehicle registration. There is a limit of four permits per municipal address.
- Merchants must provide an attestation that they are the operator of the business at the location in question. A business permit is normally sufficient proof for a parking permit.
Parking permits for residents and merchants can be obtained at the following location:
- Section du stationnement (Hull sector) - 775 boulevard de la Carrière, Suite 200
- Monday to Friday (except on statutory holidays), from 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Summer schedule: offices close at 4 p.m., from June 1 to September 1.
For additional information, do not hesitate to contact the Section du stationnement at 819‑595‑7860.