Les vestiaires sont ouverts selon un usage restreint, et plusieurs consignes sanitaires sont à respecter. Consultez le personnel sur place pour en connaître les modalités.
General locker room protocol
- Only children aged two and under accompanied by an adult are permitted in the locker rooms of the opposite sex.
- No food, drink, gum or any type of glass container is permitted in the locker rooms, sports areas, or on the pool deck.
- Cell phones and cameras may not be used in the locker rooms.
- Users must wear shoes in the corridors and anywhere around the Centre sportif. Walking barefoot is not permitted.
- Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Standard padlocks are recommended (can be purchased or rented at the reception desk). Padlocks left on lockers will be cut off at the end of the day.
- Because of the presence of children and different clients, discretion is essential when using the locker room. A bath robe, underwear, bathing suit, or towel wrap is required.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse access to or to expel any person who does not follow these rules and protocols, and whose behaviour puts the safety and well-being of users at risk.
- The family locker room is available to any adult accompanied by a child aged eight or under of the opposite sex.
- Couples who are not accompanied by a child are asked to use the locker room designated for their sex.
- Clothing, coats and boots must be left in the locker room.
- Running shoes with clean soles must be worn on the courts.
- Children under 125 cm tall must be accompanied and supervised in the water at all times by a responsible individual aged 16 or over (maximum of two children under 125 cm tall per adult).
- Bathing suits must be worn in the pool. Any other kind of clothing must be approved by the pool staff.
- Shoes are not permitted on the pool deck. Beach sandals with clean soles are recommended.
- Strollers are not permitted on the pool deck.
- Children should use the toilet before going in the pool. Children aged two or under must wear a swim diaper (can be purchased at the reception desk).
- Everyone must take a shower before going in the pool.
- Access to the pool area is only permitted when staff give the go-ahead. For maximum safety, it is best to wait in the locker room before the activity starts.
- For safety reasons, anyone who is impaired or showing signs of skin infection or contagious disease will not be allowed in the pool area.
Workout room protocol
In order to ensure a pleasant and cordial environment, please respect these protocols in the Centre sportif workout room:
- Bring a towel, and wipe off the equipment right after you use it, out of consideration for the next user.
- Wear shoes with clean soles and workout clothes.
- Street shoes, jeans, t-shirts and sandals are not permitted.
- Boots, coats and all other clothing must be left in the locker room. Padlocks can be rented or purchased at the reception desk.
- Sharing equipment: 30 minute limit on cardio equipment.
- Put free weights back in their place after use.
- Bottled water is permitted. No food, beverage or glass container is permitted.
- Users must treat others with courtesy and respect (e.g. no shouting or swearing).
- Cell phone use is prohibited.
Please note that management reserves the right to refuse access to the workout room or to expel anyone who does not follow these rules or whose behaviour is deemed disruptive to others' safety or well-being.