Ce communiqué a été publié le 2 juin 2012. L'information dans ce communiqué pourrait ne plus être à jour et certains liens pourraient ne plus être fonctionnels.
Gatineau, June 2, 2012. – Gatineau hereby wishes to inform the public that today's Gatineau Week activities for the Rendez-vous des familles at parc du Lac-Leamy (Hull sector) are cancelled due to rain.
However, unless otherwise indicated, the following activities are going ahead as planned for today and tomorrow (June 3):
• open house days at eight municipal fire halls, where you can visit the facility and talk to our firefighters, today, June 2, from 9 to 11:30 a.m. and from 1 to 4 p.m.;
• the Rendez-vous des familles at parc des Cèdres (Aylmer sector) and at place de la Cité (Gatineau sector), tomorrow, June 3, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
• the guided tours of the Aylmer sector water filtration plant, tomorrow, June 3, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (for those who reserved before June 1); and
• the opening of the Symmes Inn Museum for the summer, tomorrow, June 3, from 1 to 4 p.m.
As well, there are a number of other activities in which you can take part during Gatineau Week:
• the history and heritage discovery tour of Vieux-Hull, on June 7, starting at 7 p.m. from Maison du citoyen;
• the Rendez-vous des familles at école secondaire Hormisdas-Gamelin (Buckingham and Masson-Angers sectors), on Saturday, June 9, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.;
• the giant used book sale at the aréna Jean-Paul-Sabourin, on June 9, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on June 10, from 9 a.m. to noon;
• the Gatineau 360° mystery event, on Saturday, June 9, exclusively for the 800 youth between 12 and 17 years of age who earned a pass;
• The Art of the Falls! heritage tour, on Sunday, June 10, from 2 to 4 p.m., leaving from 2 rue Montcalm; and
• the guided tours of the Gatineau water treatment plant on Sunday, June 10, from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (reservations before June 5, at 819-243-2345, extension 7584).
Join in the celebration! All activities are free!
For additional information about the Gatineau Week activities, call 3-1-1 or visit www.gatineau.ca/semainegatineau.